Is there a way to run `composer install` as a part of the bitbucket pipes pipeline for Google App Engine Standard? Currently my PHP code is being deployed without running composer install so no dependancies are deployed. Is there a way around this or can I not use Bitbucket Pipes for this? I have tried running composer in another step in the pipeline - however the code that the pipe deploys is not from the previous step as below:
- apt-get update && apt-get install -y unzip
- curl -sS https://getcomposer.org/installer | php -- --install-dir=/usr/local/bin --filename=composer
- composer require monolog/monolog
- composer install
- step: name: Deploy to UAT deployment: uat
- pipe: atlassian/google-app-engine-deploy:0.3.1 variables: KEY_FILE: $KEY_FILE PROJECT: '**project**' DEPLOYABLES: 'app.yaml' PROMOTE: 'true' STOP_PREVIOUS_VERSION: 'true'
Hi @tomerrett . It looks like you don't really need to run composer install yourself as gcloud should do this for you. This page shows how to configure you application so all dependencies are automatically installed each time you deploy a new version of the app. Let us know if this doesn't work for you.
...hey are a part of us, shaping how we interact with the world around us. The same holds true for programming languages when we think about how different kinds of vulnerabilities raise their heads in t...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events