Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Are step metrics still available in Bitbucket Pipelines?

Bitbucket Pipelines introduced step metrics in late October 2020, which show information about memory and CPU usage of each step. But now (January 2021) it seems to have disappeared: the Metrics tab has disappeared and I can't find it listed on the Labs page or any other configuration so I haven't accidentally disabled it.

Is this feature still available?

I note that there is documentation for it at https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/step-metrics/ which says it is enabled by default for all Pipelines users, so I presume it should be there and just work?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hi @Charlie 

During our rollout of Step metrics, we discovered a few major issues with usability and the accuracy of the metrics. The team is currently working on fixing those issues. While we don’t have a concrete timeline on the delivery, we hope to roll it out soon.

Thanks,

Justin Thomas

Product Manager, Bitbucket

Thanks for the explanation. I was wondering if I'd accidentally disabled it somehow!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

🎨 Add some visual life to your templates

Hi Atlassian Community, My name is Avni Barman, and I am a Product Manager on the Confluence Cloud team. Based on feedback from you, we are giving admins more power to create templates that a...

133 views 1 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you