Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug When accessing the runners page

it seems that depending on which Client you use, you may not be able to access the page.

Chrome : I get the coming soon page 

Edge : it Works.

Firefox: it Works.

Thanks!

4 comments

Comment

Eddie Webbinaro
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 12, 2021

@Gabriel Cyr is Chrome your usual? I wonder if clearing cache & cookies for site would work, please give it a shot.  I use Chrome for the EAP and have not had this issue.

Gabriel Cyr March 12, 2021

hmmm weird... Ctrl+F5 usually would be enough but this time; indeed I had to logout, clear cache and all cookie and log back in and now it works.

Thanks!

daniego March 13, 2021

I'm experiencing the same issue and tried Chrome, Firefox and Safari on Mac and Chrome, Firefox and Edge on Windows.
On both environments I manually cleaned the cache and tried in incognito mode with any luck

Vaish
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 14, 2021

Apologies for the inconvenience of accessing the page. We're currently taking a look into why some EAP customers are still seeing the "Coming soon" page.
In the meantime, as @Eddie Webbinaro mentioned, we recommend clearing cache and cookies and/or reauthenticating.

Like Eddie Webbinaro likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events