Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sample Bitbucket-pipeline

Uwe Eichkorn December 8, 2021

we could execute a MSBULD command on the selfthosted Windows runner. It seems to work!!

Do you have a sample implementation of a bitbucket-pipeline that shows the possibilities of

git clone, msbuild, nuget source add, nuget push, etc.

and where we can see whats possible and how it works?

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
lliang2
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 8, 2021

Hey Uwe,

We do have repos to test msbuild and nuget, and they works. Just they are private repos, so I can't share with you directly.  Having said that I don't see a problem to open source it, and I will talk to the team and see what is the process to make them public.

Will let you know once they are public.

And regarding what is possible, I would say whatever powershell script you are able to run in the host machine, should be able to run in runner as well. As Windows Runner would simply execute the script defined in your step in your host machine using powershell directly.

Cheers

Leo Liang

Victor H Garcia March 5, 2022

Hello @lliang2 ,

I'm wondering if you could share with me also those sample repos with bitbucket pipelines for .NET Framework 4.8, please.

I would like to msbuild, nuget source add, nuget push, etc., please.

Kind Regards,
Victor

Konstantin Churikov February 22, 2023

Hi @lliang2

Do you have a shared example now? Could you share it with me too?

Toby Hummel January 18, 2024

Hi @lliang2 ,

I'm needing to use msbuild for building .NET Framework 4.6.2. Could you share any of the mentioned examples with me, please?

Cheers,

tdh

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events