Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The more, the merrier: Upgraded organizing team for ACE Berlin/Brandenburg

27-01-_2021_20-37-52.jpg

On January 1st, Atlassian changed their policy regarding employees of Atlassian partners as community leads and that allowed us to right a few wrongs and bring the band back together (again). 

Those who have been to one of our events in the real in the before time, know Huiyi from resolution GmbH - app-vendor in Berlin - who has been an unofficial co-organizer for a couple of years now and we wouldn't be where we are today, if not for Lo and her work for the group, who had the good fortune to find gainful emplyoment with kreuzwerker- another platinum partner in Berlin -  which also ended her options for officially supporting the ACE. That did not stop her, but it made things awkward and cumbersome, with very little recognition beyond our little village. 

So very happy, that this is in the past and both were able complete their onboarding this week. 

Now we only have to solve the paradox how to welcome back friends who never have been away in the first place... 

But it feels good to be able to make this official (again). 

Looking forward to bigger and better things and join us in welcoming Huiy and Lo back aboard again. (and thank you, Atlassian!). 

2 comments

Comment

Darline Auguste
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
January 28, 2021

I know it was a long road to get here and this picture makes me so happy! Incredibly appreciative of the support @Lo Voelsen  and @Huiyi Lin have given to our Berlin ACE and I'm thrilled to recognize them as the Leaders they are :blue_heart:

Like # people like this
Lo Voelsen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 28, 2021

And everything started back in 2011 thanks to Jörg and his love to share knowledge and fight ignorance. Thank you Jörg to put me on this path❣️

Like Joerg Mueller-Kindt likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events