Introduce Yourself!

Vishnukumar Vasudevan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 6, 2018

Hello Bengaluru,

Let's use this thread to introduce ourselves.

If you can highlight where you work, your role and what Atlassian tools you use, this will be a good way for folks to get to know one another.

Thanks, 

Leads, Bengaluru AUG.

5 comments

Comment

Vishnukumar Vasudevan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 6, 2018

Let me open this thread with my introduction. 

I am Vishnukumar Vasudevan, an Atlassian Certified JIRA Administrator having 12+ years experience in IT.

Currently working with KPMG Global Services Pvt Ltd as a Manager to a Team of JIRA Architects.

I have been playing with Atlassian products since 2009, mainly JIRA, Confluence, Service Desk. I was lucky enough to work on Crowd, Fisheye/Crucible and Bamboo as well.

My skills set also include Linux/Unix Administration, Subversion and Git Administration, VMWare Administration, TeamCity and Jenkins Administration,Redmine Administration etc. 

I am an AUG Leader (Leading Bangalore AUG with Dinesh, Jamshid and Rajeev) and an active Community Champion.  

Past 9 years I have been helping clients to Design and Implement Atlassian ALM suits. I really Love researching or playing on Atlassian products.

I was rewarded with Karma King Badge in 2013 by Atlassian Answers, the prior version of Community.

Regards, Vishnu.

Like # people like this
Prakash Palanisamy November 10, 2018

Myself Prakash. Working in “Wipro Technologies” as a Project Engineer and having 2.5 years of experience in IT.

Administering Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket and Fisheye/Crucible. Also I’ve administered Testrail and Faspex application.

Currently helping clients to customize their projects and various setup in multiple on premise “Jira Software”, “Jira Service Desk” and “Confluence”.

-Cheers, Prakash

Like # people like this
kusuma bhat November 10, 2018

Hi Folks. 

Myself Kusuma Bhat. I am a lead technical writer and using Jira and confluence for documentation.

Excited to meet this community.

Like # people like this
gvs raju November 10, 2018

Hello All,

My name is Subrahmanyam Raju , working as Systems Manager for Fidelity Information Services.

We are using Atlassian suite of products from 2009.

Happy to be part of this community

Thanks

Raju

Like # people like this
Gautam Lakshmiratan January 26, 2022

Hello All,

My name is Gautam and currently I am working for a SaaS based firm in Singapore remotely. I am a new Jira user and wanted to explore what are the career paths available for a new users.

Thanks,

Gautam Lakshmiratan

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events