Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrade bamboo

Brett Higgins April 10, 2016

We've outgrown the number of Bamboo builds permitted on our current license. After failing to see how I could upgrade via the admin console and searching FAQ points to the need to the need to raise a service ticket. Can you please upgrade. Cheers, Brett

3 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 10, 2016

Go to your my.Atlassian account which you used to buy Cloud Bamboo and add more users to the service in there.  You don't need to contact support for that unless it's not working for some reason.

0 votes
Brett Higgins April 11, 2016

Hi Nic,

My questions was not regarding adding new users. We've reached the "Up to 10 jobs" limit, and we're wishing to upgrade our Bamboo license without interruption to the existing jobs that we've already configured. Can this be done? 

Actually I'm surprised that you do not have a one-click upgrade sales process when a user has or is reaching their limit. May be a suggestion for the internal sales and dev team to think about. It would be interesting to see the behaviour of your customers whom reach the limit e.g. time to convert (if they do) and loss revenue opportunity.

Cheers, Brett

Luke Peterson [finder.com.au] April 11, 2016

Brett, You need to raise a support ticket to add more agents above your license limit.   There is no other way currently. (having just gone through this myself)

Brett Higgins April 12, 2016

Thank you Luke for the direction and confidence to continue.

I finally registered a support request after going through the Atlassian UI round-about and stumbling across the "Create Issue" in quick links on the systems dashboard.

Tip for others who read from left to right, pay no attention to the introduction specifically "If you have a production problem, question etc, please raise a private support issue on support.atlassian.com" as this send you on the roundabout ride.

Cheers, Brett

0 votes
Alexey Chystoprudov
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 10, 2016

Atlassian Answers is not right place for such requests. Please do it at support.atlassian.com

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events