cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

report listing the scheduled builds times for all Bamboo plans

roy_lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2013

Is there a way I can generate dynamically a report listing the scheduled builds times for all Bamboo plans that have either "Single Daily Build" or "Cron Based Scheduling" triggers?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Felipe Kraemer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 13, 2013

Hi Roy,

I am wondering if you might find this KB useful:

Find repository type and build strategy used by each plan

It contains a SQL query that helps you retrieving this information.

roy_lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 20, 2013

I waited on accepting this because I have no way of converting that properly to an Oracle compatible query. The premise of it is sound, but its inches away from an accepted answer. It is ALMOST exactly what I needed. So close.

I may end up yet accepting this answer because noone else has anything... its just not a resolution to my issue since I can't actually use it.

roy_lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 16, 2013

Alright, I will concede that its a good answer. it didnt solve my problem, because I couldnt use it (I have Oracle DB) - but its the right answer for someone else.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events