Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Plan cannot run because you have reached your concurrent build limit." Yet, never done or run a build

Mg12 July 1, 2013

Hi

I'm trying to run my first build plan, however when I click on the 'Run' button I get "Plan cannot run because you have reached your concurrent build limit."

Why is this?

I have one project that I am trying to build.

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mg12 July 9, 2013

The answer is to not use this product.

Too many bugs and poor support. Definitely a clear sign to go elswhere.

RianA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 9, 2013

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay, as this thread wasn't really monitored form our side due to its nature to be open and collaborative. If you would like to get support with timely response, please raise a support ticket at https://support.atlassian.com and please raise it on the appropriate project.

0 votes
Christian Costa July 14, 2015

I'm having the exact same problem with a subset of the builds and unless I dedicate an agent to them they won't run. Can you please advise urgently?

0 votes
Mg12 July 1, 2013

And some more info...

In the Build Result Summary page it says:

StatusReason for not building is unknown.
Under the Logs tab it says:

No logs were found for this Job

0 votes
Mg12 July 1, 2013

Users is another issue that I need to raise. I cannot see any of my team in Bamboo. So, there is definitely no way another user has started a build. It also says the build has never run.

0 votes
RianA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2013

This might be due to some other user had tried to run it from different browser. Please make sure that there's no one is accessing Bamboo at the time you are building and also please make sure that after a while there's one build that has been running.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events