no Plugin with key 'com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.bamboo-variable-inject-plugin:inject' is installed.

Craig Woodcroft November 15, 2017

Hi, I'm setting up a new Agent on Windows 10 (our other agents are all windows 7, that I need to move over to windows 10.

Our version of Bamboo is 5.9.7

bamboo-variable-inject-plugin-5.9.7.jar exists on the agent in 

C:\Users\atau-svc-p-winbuild\bamboo-agent-home\plugins\system-provided

The same script works on windows 7 but doesn't work here. I don't know whether it's a windows 10 issue or whether it's some configuration issue.

The plugin is enabled in Bamboo plugin page.

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Craig Woodcroft November 15, 2017

well I see this in the log

INFO   | jvm 1    | 2017/11/15 11:14:01 | 2017-11-15 11:14:01,204 ERROR [Thread-0] [PluginEnabler] Unable to start the following plugins due to timeout while waiting for plugin to enable: com.heroku.bamboo.heroku-bamboo-plugin,com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.atlassian-bamboo-plugin-aws-codedeploy,com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.tomcat.bamboo-tomcat-plugin,com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.bamboo-artifact-downloader-plugin,com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.atlassian-bamboo-plugin-mercurial,com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.bamboo-variable-inject-plugin,com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.maven,com.atlassian.bamboo.triggers.atlassian-bamboo-triggers,com.atlassian.bamboo.plugin.clover,com.atlassian.bamboo.plugin.jira,com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.bamboo-docker-plugin,com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.atlassian-bamboo-plugin-git,com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.stash.atlassian-bamboo-plugin-stash,com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.bamboo-scp-plugin,com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.testresultparser,com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.bamboo-nodejs-plugin

how do I force the plugins to start

Craig Woodcroft November 18, 2017

well to answer my own question, Bamboo 5.9.7 jar needs Java version 8, it doesn't work with Java 9.

So I used 8u152, then it works to run the java components on Windows 10

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events