cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

manualBuildTriggerReason.username doesnt seem to work

roy_lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 17, 2012

I have tried passing ${bamboo.manualBuildTriggerReason.username} as part of a string in an argument field for a command task, and it isnt being interpolated. All of the other variables work great... but this one doesnt, and I know it is in the documentation as being manualBuildTriggerReason.username -- and i know that i need to put bamboo. in front, and enclose it ins ${}.

This is for a manually triggered build, so I expected that it would work. What am I doing wrong?

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
PiotrA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 19, 2012

Can you please try ${bamboo.ManualBuildTriggerReason.userName} ? Seems to me we have incosistency between the code and the documentation....

0 votes
SteveK September 9, 2012

Had the same problem and "bamboo.ManualBuildTriggerReason.userName" did the trick. thank you Stefan. Please update your documentation here.

PiotrA
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 10, 2012

done. (I mean - doc page updated)

0 votes
roy_lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 17, 2012

Forgot to mention version is 3.4.4

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events