Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to link manual ant clover build results to bamboo

vinay mummadi May 12, 2014

Hi, i am facing a similar issue linking clover results to bamboo. I need help on linking the clover.xml / html results to bamboo. it's ant based build and the output is generated manually.

The build is generated in the path e:/d11/0037/ut_build/engineering/clover. the output is in the engineering/clover/clover.xml and engineering/clover/html dir. In the Bamboo it is not taking the absolute path.

I gave the following relative paths.

1. **/Engineering/clover/clover.xml. This is assuming bamboo will pick up the results from d11/0037/ut_clover_2014/engineering/clover/clover.xml
2. I did an scp to /u/build/build4/indirect/indirect_ut_clover and configured bamboo to point to “R:/buildroom/pub/builds/build4/indirect/indirect_ut_trunk/mou1bldrm-d11/latest/clover”.
3. Copied the content from d11/0037/ut_build/engineering/clover to e:/d11/latest/clover/

In all these cases, it doesn’t pickup the results in bamboo. If you have any pointers let me know.

here's the log result. i tried pulling artifacts from different folders, but no success.

Publishing an artifact: Clover Report (System)
Finished publishing of artifact Job artifact: [Clover Report (System)], pattern: [**/*.*] anchored at[latest/clover/html] in 0s
Publishing an artifact: Clover Report
Finished publishing of artifact Job artifact: [Clover Report], pattern: [**/*] anchored at[latest/clover/html] in 0s
Publishing an artifact: Clover Report main
Finished publishing of artifact Job artifact: [Clover Report main], pattern: [**/*] anchored at[**/Engineering/clover/html] in 0s
Running post build plugin 'Clover Results Collector'
Failed to execute plugin 'Clover Results Collector' with error: No file matches the specified pattern:**/Engineering/clover/clover.xml

1 answer

0 votes
vinay mummadi May 12, 2014

the workspace dir is e:/d11/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events