cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to delete a user alias?

stoj stoj October 18, 2011

Hi

Is there a way to remove a user alias?

Alternatively, is there a way to remove obsolete user aliases from the 'user and author statistics - list authors' page?

Cheers

Stoj

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
PiotrA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 18, 2011

Do you mean user's "Source Repository Aliases"? If so:

Bamboo -> Administration -> Security: Users -> MyUser: Edit -> unselect undesired source repository aliases -> Save

I'm on Bamboo 3.3.x

stoj stoj October 19, 2011

Yes, that's it :)

But this doesn't actually help me. What I really want to do is to rationlise/remove the alias/authors from the Users and Authors Statistics -> List Authors. It would be nice if this page just showed just one entry for every user. ie. not a separate entry for every user plus an entry for every user alias's they have used in the past.

Eg. user abc performs a build, user abc then creates an alias and does another build, then user abc changes there alias and performs another build. This results in 3 separate entries on this page, even though it was the same user.

PiotrA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 20, 2011

I think I am going to pass on this one... Dunno how to do it what you ask for.

stoj stoj October 23, 2011

marked as correct answer, i'll spin off a separate post for the unrelated followup question

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events