do we have sql cli for bamboo plugin

Anu Abraham June 10, 2016

Hi team,

i am using bamboo 5.11.3 and using "redgate DLM automation for bamboo" add on 1.0.8 version , while doing build in bamboo getting following error

"SQL CI executable cannot be found. Expected at one of nullsqlCI\sqlci.exe  null\Red Gate\DLM Automation Suite 1\sqlCI\sqlci.exe  null\Red Gate\SQL Automation Pack 1\sqlCI\sqlci.exe  null\Red Gate\sqlCI\sqlci.exe  null\Red Gate\DLM Automation Suite 1\sqlCI\sqlci.exe  null\Red Gate\SQL Automation Pack 1\sqlCI\sqlci.exe  null\Red Gate\sqlCI\sqlci.exe   but not found. Please install Redgate DLM Automation on this agent."

I have already added the add on in bamboo but still getting the error.  Do we  have any latest  plugin for bamboo which dont need any SQL CI for bamboo.

The "redgate DLM automation for bamboo" over the version 1.3 does not need the SQL CI but unfortunately in bamboo the highest version is available is 1.0.8.

1 answer

0 votes
Rich Duncan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 10, 2016

I don't use that plugin, but you probably need to (a) install the redgate product on your build agent and (b) setup a capability to tell the bamboo plugin where it is.

-Rich

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events