Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't find xcode plugin

Deleted user November 4, 2014

We have bamboo 5.6 and want to build Xcode apps with it but I can't find the plugin to do so.

It appears that it only is supported for 5.5 or lower.  Is that true?

Xcode Plugin 

2.1Bamboo Server 5.0 - 5.5.1TestFlight and HockeyApp for deployment projectsDownload

Free  Released 2013-08-01T00:00:00.000Z  No Vendor Support  BSD
  • TestFlight and HockeyApp tasks updated for deployment projects

7 answers

1 vote
Alexey Chystoprudov
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 5, 2014

Hello Dan,

You can upload plugin jar file at Administration > Add-ons. Use "Upload add-on" link. 

More details about Add-ons management is here.

We are going to review the state of some unsupported plugins after Bamboo 5.7 delivery and move them to supported/bundled status. You can leave comment at Marketplace with request to add it to supported plugins.

0 votes
nikhil khedlekar April 10, 2016

How do I get access to that Atlassian maven repo ?

Currently I am getting this

404 - Request is marked as local-only, remote access not allowed from M2Repository(id=atlassian-public)

Request is marked as local-only, remote access not allowed from M2Repository(id=atlassian-public)

Alexey Chystoprudov
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 10, 2016
0 votes
Deleted user November 6, 2014

Thanks for the answer.. 

0 votes
Alexey Chystoprudov
Atlassian Team
November 6, 2014

Coming soon, we are following 3 months cycle: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO/Bamboo+releases

0 votes
Deleted user November 6, 2014

Thank you for the update and the instructions.  I have it installed and will be testing it out soon.

Any word on when 5.7 will be coming out?

0 votes
Deleted user November 5, 2014

So How would I go about installing it?  Since it is not in the market place, I assume it is old school by dropping it on the server in a specific directory?  Do you have a instructions on how to set this up?

Also do you have an Idea when it might get out of beta and be fully supported?

0 votes
Alexey Chystoprudov
Atlassian Team
November 4, 2014

Hello Dan,

As you see it's non supported plugin and you can try to download and install 3.0-beta build from Atlassian Maven repository: https://maven.atlassian.com/service/local/repositories/atlassian-public/content/com/atlassian/bamboo/plugins/xcode/bamboo-xcode-plugin/3.0-beta1/bamboo-xcode-plugin-3.0-beta1.jar

It should be compatible with Bamboo 5.6, but we didn't test it yet.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events