can't find xcode plugin

We have bamboo 5.6 and want to build Xcode apps with it but I can't find the plugin to do so.

It appears that it only is supported for 5.5 or lower.  Is that true?

Xcode Plugin 

2.1Bamboo Server 5.0 - 5.5.1TestFlight and HockeyApp for deployment projectsDownload

Free  Released 2013-08-01T00:00:00.000Z  No Vendor Support  BSD
  • TestFlight and HockeyApp tasks updated for deployment projects

7 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hello Dan,

You can upload plugin jar file at Administration > Add-ons. Use "Upload add-on" link. 

More details about Add-ons management is here.

We are going to review the state of some unsupported plugins after Bamboo 5.7 delivery and move them to supported/bundled status. You can leave comment at Marketplace with request to add it to supported plugins.

Hello Dan,

As you see it's non supported plugin and you can try to download and install 3.0-beta build from Atlassian Maven repository: https://maven.atlassian.com/service/local/repositories/atlassian-public/content/com/atlassian/bamboo/plugins/xcode/bamboo-xcode-plugin/3.0-beta1/bamboo-xcode-plugin-3.0-beta1.jar

It should be compatible with Bamboo 5.6, but we didn't test it yet.

So How would I go about installing it?  Since it is not in the market place, I assume it is old school by dropping it on the server in a specific directory?  Do you have a instructions on how to set this up?

Also do you have an Idea when it might get out of beta and be fully supported?

Thank you for the update and the instructions.  I have it installed and will be testing it out soon.

Any word on when 5.7 will be coming out?

Coming soon, we are following 3 months cycle: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO/Bamboo+releases

Thanks for the answer.. 

How do I get access to that Atlassian maven repo ?

Currently I am getting this

404 - Request is marked as local-only, remote access not allowed from M2Repository(id=atlassian-public)

Request is marked as local-only, remote access not allowed from M2Repository(id=atlassian-public)

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published 6 hours ago in Marketplace Apps

The 7 hacks of highly successful automation

...there's anything I've learnt from working, it's that people are lazy! No offense to anyone reading this, but it's true and we can all admit it. The easier you make something for someone, the more...

39 views 0 8
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you