Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bamboozled-ruby-plugin not able to execute bundle install

breezepd November 14, 2015

Hi Sir,
I have newly installed bamboozled ruby plugin and not able to execute bundle install. I have ruby 2.1.1 with gemset bamboo.
/home/breeze/.rvm/gems/ruby-2.1.1@bamboo. I have added trace log below here please suggest me what was the issue

Running pre-build action: VCS Version Collector
simple 15-Nov-2015 12:04:34 Starting task 'install_bundler' of type 'com.alienfast.bamboozled.ruby.bamboozled-ruby-plugin:task.bundler.install'
command 15-Nov-2015 12:04:34 Beginning to execute external process for build 'ziocs - zicos - Default Job #14 (ZIOCS-ZICOS-JOB1-14)'\n ... running command line: \n/home/breeze/.rvm/gems/ruby-2.1.1@bamboo /home/breeze/.rvm/gems/ruby-2.1.1@bamboo/bin/bundle install --path vendor/bundle\n ... in: /home/breeze/bamboo/xml-data/build-dir/ZIOCS-ZICOS-JOB1\n ... using extra environment variables

1.1@bamboo/bin:/home/breeze/.rvm/gems/ruby-2.1.1@global/bin:/home/breeze/.rvm/rubies/ruby-2.1.1/bin:/usr/local/heroku/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/games:/usr/local/games:/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle/bin:/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle/db/bin:/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle/jre/bin:/home/breeze/.rvm/bin:/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle/bin:/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle/db/bin:/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle/jre/bin:/home/breeze/.rvm/bin:/home/breeze/.rvm/bin:/usr/local/heroku/bin:/usr/local/s...
simple 15-Nov-2015 12:04:34 Failing task since return code of [/home/breeze/.rvm/gems/ruby-2.1.1@bamboo /home/breeze/.rvm/gems/ruby-2.1.1@bamboo/bin/bundle install --path vendor/bundle] was -1 while expected 0

1 answer

0 votes
Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 15, 2015

Hard to say what went wrong - can you try executing that command manually? Maybe you'll get a useful error message.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events