bamboo workspace manager

christ June 24, 2013

Is there a setting for enabling retrieving/viewing, copy/paste in the bamboo file browser? If not, this is a needed feature. It doesn't always make sense to have to commit to the repo to move things into the workspace. Thanks

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
christ July 1, 2013

I'll make a feature request.

0 votes
Sergey Podobry _Stellarity Software_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 24, 2013

In the file browser you see build artifacts which are copied from agents to the main server.

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 24, 2013

Actually you have a workspace per build agent and you don't know on which agent the next build will run. Thus managing worspaces as you proposed is not very good.

christ June 24, 2013

Well, I didn't really propose the how, just the what. If that's the case, how do I now which workspace I'm looking at in the file browser - the last? Not knowing the details, it seems that either the workspace could be shared in a single location, or agent workspaces could be synched depending on the operation.

Rising Star
Rising Star
June 24, 2013

In the file browser you see build artifacts which are copied from agents to the main server.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events