bamboo-svnflat-repository plugin for bamboo 4.3

Alexandr_Sirotkin February 24, 2013

We were using bamboo-svnflat-repository plugin with bamboo 2.7. After moving to bamboo 4.3 I installed this plugin and looks like it doesnt work.

Here is home page of the plugin: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.nespresso.bamboo.plugins.repository.svnflat.bamboo-svnflat-repository

Is there any chance this plugin be upgraded to work with the latest Bamboo? If no, what do you advice?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Marcin Gardias
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 27, 2013

how about creating a symlink between 'global' copy and Bamboo workspace. You can do it using ScriptTask.

Then you can checkout into symlinked directory.

Alexandr_Sirotkin February 27, 2013

Thank you, it should work. The only disadvantage I should add this script to every plan. Is there a way to share script between plans?

0 votes
Marcin Gardias
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 25, 2013

> Is there any chance this plugin be upgraded to work with the latest Bamboo?

I'm afraid only author of the plugin can answer this question.

What is you are trying to achieve using this plugin? Why standard Subversion plugin is not sufficient for you?

Alexandr_Sirotkin February 27, 2013

We were using this plugin to do flat checkout, when checkouted data is stored somewhere in our build machine, not in plan working folder. And this data is shared between build plans.

We have 3d party libraries in SVN which are used by our build plans. These libraries occupy about 5 GB disk space. I need to share them between build plans to avoid checkout 5GB for every build plan (we have about 100 plans now). I.e I want checkout them once to my physical machine. How can I achieve this with bamboo 4.3?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events