Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bamboo-specs 6.0.0 Ant Task Support

Ryan Schaaf May 22, 2017

Just trying to get a simple answer with the introduction of bamboo-specs (which is amazing by the way. Thank you for finally adding it!). I wanted to start migrating our builds over, however we still have a decent dependency on Ant for some of our legacy applications. I noticed that no native AntTask was bundled in the bamboo-specs v6.0.0, and that when I followed the steps to write my own Task implementation for an unsupported task (found here: https://docs.atlassian.com/bamboo-specs-docs/latest/#configuring-unsupported-tasks), that I just got the inline comment for the Ant Task.

Does this mean that I have to wait until the Ant Task is available in a future version of bamboo-specs, or is there still some way that I can write my own implementation until it is available from the official bamboo-specs. My "last resort" is going to attempt to write a basic Ant task as a Script Task + Test Results parser task, but I would rather avoid that route if there's an easier way.

1 answer

1 vote
Jeremy Owen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 21, 2017

I'm a little late to the party here, but in-case you hadn't seen it; Ant Task support in Bamboo Specs was added in 6.0.2:

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events