cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bamboo backup and incresing size

Sooraj_Ravindran January 6, 2020

Dear All ,,

Good day.

I need your advice on bamboo backup.We have scheduled backup on every Thursday night.

but over the period backup size has increased and it fails because the C drive where the temp files are created doesn't have enough space. Currently the backup size is 100Gb and C drive is 91. When the backup size was below 90 GB it worked fine.

I need have clarity of the backup i have created. Do we need to backup Artifacts as well?Is there a way we can backup only smaller size of the builds?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Petr Vaníček
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 6, 2020

Hi,

try to look what do you have configured in Global Expiry section and try to decrease configured values if needed.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamboo/configuring-global-expiry-289277253.html

Sooraj_Ravindran January 6, 2020

Dear Petr,

Thanks a lot for the swift response. I will discuss this with dev team and then configure.I believe this should solve the problem.

Have a good day.

Sooraj_Ravindran January 8, 2020

Good day.

After discussion we have done the settings. Attached screenshot.

Sooraj_Ravindran January 11, 2020

thanks a lot ,it resolved and the back size has reduced from 100+Gb to 18 GB.

Petr Vaníček
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2020

Perfect, thanks for feedback.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events