Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

atlas-package no jar file

Yu Huang March 25, 2015

Hi, I am learning and using SDK to develop a plugin for bamboo.

When I atlas-package in my helloword project, it build successfully, but there is no jar file in the target directory.

I can export the jar file from the eclipse and it works, but I can never use atlas-package to create the jar. Why the atlas-package does not work? I need help, thanks.

[INFO] Scanning for projects... [WARNING] [WARNING] Some problems were encountered while building the effective model for helloworld:helloworld:pom:1.0.0 [WARNING] 'build.plugins.plugin.version' for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-comp iler-plugin is missing. @ line 76, column 21 [WARNING] [WARNING] It is highly recommended to fix these problems because they threaten t he stability of your build. [WARNING] [WARNING] For this reason, future Maven versions might no longer support buildin g such malformed projects. [WARNING] [INFO] [INFO] Using the builder org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.builder.singlethrea ded.SingleThreadedBuilder with a thread count of 1 [INFO] [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] Building helloworld 1.0.0 [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] BUILD SUCCESS [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] Total time: 1.710 s [INFO] Finished at: 2015-03-25T10:20:05-07:00 [INFO] Final Memory: 10M/149M [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 answers

1 vote
Daniel Wester
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 25, 2015

Can you post the pom.xml ? Does anything get created in the target folder? Which SDK version are you using?

Yu Huang March 25, 2015

Thanks, I have figured out that: in my pom.xml, if I keep the <packaging>atlassian-plugin</packaging> element as this package, it will create the jar. If I change the packaging to something else such as pom or war, it will not create the jar file. That is really strange. because "-" cannot be part of a package name.

Daniel Wester
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 25, 2015

packaging doesn't mean package name - it's how maven should 'package' it. atlassian-plugin adds a bunch of magic related to usage manifest generation which Maven won't normally do.

0 votes
Yu Huang March 25, 2015

Thanks, I have figured out that:   in my pom.xml, if I keep the <packaging>atlassian-plugin</packaging> element as this package, it will create the jar. If I change the packaging to something else such as pom or war, it will not create the jar file. That is really strange. because "-" cannot be part of a package name.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events