Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adding CMake capability to Bamboo

Giovanni Azua July 8, 2013

Is there an example on how to add CMake capability to Bamboo? it is not as simple as providing the full path to cmake i.e. if we have the source under /home/test/code/myproject then the cmake command would be executed at directory level "code" like this:

rm -rf build_debug; mkdir build_debug; cd build_debug; cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug ../myproject; make

I don't see how this can be fit as part of the Capability Type Executable ... any ideas?

1 answer

1 vote
Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 9, 2013

you either need to make it a script and provide it on your agents or put it into an inline script task and Bamboo will make sure it's available everywhere.

Giovanni Azua July 15, 2013

Thank you for your answer but me being a newcomer to Bamboo it would be nicer if you could decipher a bit the details of your answer e.g. what do you mean with "provide it [a script] on your agents"? what is an "inline script task"? I could not find anything named as such in the Bamboo Administration and settings anywhere.

Giovanni Azua July 15, 2013

Actually the script taks is described here:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO/Script

but can't find such thing on my Bamboo installation. I can't find any tasks definitions anywhere only Add capability: Executable but this is NOT a script, e.g. if I place a bash script the commands will fail e.g. `source /opt/intel/bin/compilervars.sh intel64` will fail with error `source: not found`

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events