Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why plugin "Build Times for Bamboo" does not work with the version 5.13.0.1?

Valeriy September 15, 2016

bamboo-time2.pngBamboo-time.png

13 answers

1 vote
Alexey Chystoprudov
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 16, 2016

Version 1.1.3 on Marketplace is not compatible with Bamboo 5.13. Atlassian will add updated version to Marketplace soon

0 votes
Valeriy September 16, 2016

Thank you, Alexey! It works!

Спасибо! 
Bamboo-time.png 

0 votes
Alexey Chystoprudov
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 15, 2016

Well please try this version - 

It will take some time to release updated version to Marketplace as plugin key was updated to be compatible with new version of Bamboo at it requires to create new Marketplace plugin record, not new version

0 votes
Alexey Chystoprudov
Atlassian Team
September 15, 2016

we have never version of that plugin. I'll check compatibility and update it on marketplace

0 votes

Thank you. Before that I tried to put the plug-in version 1.0. And it is just as well be displayed in Bamboo. Could this provoke a similar problem?

0 votes
Alexey Chystoprudov
Atlassian Team
September 15, 2016

ok, investigating it

0 votes

I deleted plugin_9069180852918829034_bamboo-build-times-plugin-1.1.3.jar. I reboot the server. Then plugin disappeared from the list of installed. Downloaded bamboo-build-times-plugin-1.1.3.jar. He pressed the "Upload add-on" button.
Got an error message "An error occurred during installation. Refer to the logs for more information.".

0 votes

Deleted. I restart the server. But it did not help. There is a file plugin_9069180852918829034_bamboo-build-times-plugin-1.1.3.jar.

0 votes
Alexey Chystoprudov
Atlassian Team
September 15, 2016

You can remove it from disk: E:\bamboo-home\plugins\plugin.8403687326159017412.bamboo-build-times-plugin-1.1.3.jar

0 votes

I uploaded my log here:  atlassian-bamboo.log
Unfortunately I can not remove this plug. In the picture I attached the "Uninstall" button does not appear.

0 votes
Alexey Chystoprudov
Atlassian Team
September 15, 2016

look in BAMBOO_HOME/logs/atlassian-bamboo.log some lines related to this addon. There should be some details why it didn't start.

Also try to remove it and then install from file, not Marketplace

0 votes

Yes. Are you interested in some specific file?
Or create a Support Zip?

0 votes
Alexey Chystoprudov
Atlassian Team
September 15, 2016

Can you please provide some logs from Bamboo server?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events