Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is "Latest Changes" blank on the "My Bamboo" page?

Brent Villalobos
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2013

We recently upgraded from Bamboo v3.2 to v4.3. Now, when someone goes into his "My Bamboo" tab, the "Latest Changes" section is empty except for a message saying "No change information available." In Bamboo v3.2, "Latest Changes" was populated with, well, latest changes.

Nearly all our plans use a custom repository plugin for AccuRev. When we look at individual builds, we do see the change information so we know it is being calculated correctly. Anyone know why it isn't showing up on the "My Bamboo" page?

1 answer

0 votes
James Dumay
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2013

Changes only show up on the My Bamboo page for Plans that you have favorited.

Brent Villalobos
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 17, 2013

Thanks for the feedback. However, I have checked in changes that triggered many of my favourite plans. And while those plans report the changes, my "Latest Changes" section is still blank.

I think this is more of a question for Atlassian support at this point since it doesn't seem like a common occurance.

James Dumay
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 17, 2013

You will also need to have committed to those build and have the repository author linked with your user (you can do this linking via your user profile)

Brent Villalobos
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 17, 2013

Thanks for the additional tip. I do have a repository author linked to my Bamboo user account. Still, no dice.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events