Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does my build job not save artefacts on S3 under their build plan code?

Deleted user May 9, 2017

I have noticed that most of my build jobs save their artifacts on S3 correctly, under their build plan code and build-number. However, I have one plan - that looks exactly the same in its config (cloned) but is determined to save the artefcts on S3 in the root of the nominated bucket... it stores its one in something dynamic like "plan-110329879" very unhelpful - ... how can I fix this please?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 9, 2017

https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamboo/plan-directory-information-rest-api-750396160.html

All newly created plans will have this name, unfortunately.

Deleted user May 9, 2017

I don't think this is relavent. I'm talking about how Baboo uploads to S3. The REST API isn't used.

Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 9, 2017

Yes, it's relevant. That's the new directory structure, you can use the REST endpoint to obtain mapping between plan keys and new-style paths.

Deleted user May 9, 2017

OK, I understand better. However, why is it some plans are on way - whilst other plans work the other way? Can I reset all the plans to work one way - so any script I use on the REST API will actually work globally.

Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
May 9, 2017

The endpoint accepts the plan key as a parameter so it will work for both types.

Deleted user May 9, 2017

Cool - thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events