Where to download a bamboo agent? And can I deploy to a remote server with this?

Mg12 June 30, 2013

Hi

The bamboo documentation is very mis-leading. I cannot see anywhere to downoad a remote agent ( see https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO/Bamboo+remote+agent+installation+guide?focusedCommentId=376836482#comment-376836482).

Can advise on where the download link is now?

And, can a remote agent be used to deliver a build to a remote server?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
RianA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 30, 2013

Hi there,

I am afraid it's not possible to use Bamboo OnDemand with remote agent due to its Restricted Function. You might need to use the download version in order to use it.

Hope it helps

0 votes
ArmenA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2013

Thanks for the suggestion. I have updated this page to indicate that the remote agents are available only for the Downloaded Bamboo instances - NOT for OnDemand Bamboo.

Armen

0 votes
Mg12 June 30, 2013

May I suggest you make that clear in the documentation.

Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events