Where can I see ALL tests for a Plan and Build, including Successful & Quarantined

Debra Mignola June 16, 2015

We are new to Bamboo and I want to go there to see all the tests we are running to see our coverage.

I am the manager and I want to see a list of ALL the tests for a particular Plan or Build, including the Successful ones, and show which ones are Quarantined.

The Plan Test Summary only gives the Top 10 Most Broken Tests.  For the Build Test Results I can see 1 of 8 Failed, 2 were recently fixed... what about the 5 Successes?  I want to see the coverage of tests, simply... where do I go?

5 answers

1 vote
Edward Scott September 30, 2019

I am not able to see the list of skipped tests in a single job.

When I look at the build job's tests tab I see the list of skipped tests in the build. 

When I navigate to a specific job within the build I can see the number of tests in total, the list of passing tests, the list of failed tests, and a count of skipped tests. But there's nowhere for me to see the list of skipped tests.

How can I see a list of skipped tests for a specific job?

bamboo.png

Mindaugas Batutis June 23, 2020

I have the same problem. Is there a way to see skipped tests with a message for the reason it was skipped, if any.

1 vote
James Peckham December 27, 2018

For me, this was my answer: you have to click this text that doesn't look like a link. As far as other coverage info, probably reports as mentioned.

successfultests.png

1 vote
Marcin Oles
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 16, 2015

I think that this is currently possible to see all tests for a specific Job result.

To get there, you should go to plan result page:

/browse/<projectKey>-<planKey>-<buildNumber>

then, click on Tests tab to go to:

/browse/<projectKey>-<planKey>-<buildNumber>/test

and then clicking on each specific job (displayed in the leftmost column - it may be hidden, then just click the small "show" button with an arrow pointing right) will go to

/browse/<projectKey>-<planKey>-<jobKey>-<buildNumber>/test

and that page will display all tests for that job - failed, successful and skipped (there are tabs there that allow you to go to each of these sections).

Also, I know this might not be related, but for analyzing test coverage you might be interested in the Clover plugin:

Update: how to display Stages & Jobs on a Plan Result page:

stages-jobs-hidden.png

And it will show this tab:

stages-job-shown.png

James Mark Chan August 4, 2017

Hi Marcin, I'm using bamboo 6.0.1. I don't see any way to see the successful jobs besides a count.test-tab.pngany advice is appreciated.

Marcin Oles
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 7, 2017

There is a small arrow on the left side of the screen that will open the Jobs column, then click on a specific job for more test info.

0 votes
Alex Soto June 18, 2015

I think you probably want Reports.

On the top nav, click into Reports, then select the report that is of interest to you.

florian.rathgeber January 13, 2017

Reports only give you aggregate statistics e.g. number of build failures over time. They don't allow you to see all tests over all build plans.

0 votes
Debra Mignola June 16, 2015

It doesn't show successful or skipped.  Am I looking in the right place?  See screenshot.Bamboo screenshot.JPG

Marcin Oles
Atlassian Team
June 16, 2015

The screenshot is still the step 2 of my previous answer - see the URL. There is a small arrow on the left side of the screen that will open the Jobs column, then click on a specific job for more test info.

Marcin Oles
Atlassian Team
June 16, 2015

I've updated my previous answer with how to display stages & jobs column.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events