Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find Complete list of available variables?

bjartenilsen October 11, 2011

I am trying to pass on to a deploy script the username of whoever startes the build-job. Can't seem to find a list of all available varibales in documentation.

3 answers

1 vote
Andy Brook [Plugin People]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2011
0 votes

Found now that it is a variable with the information about user "manualBuildTriggerReason.username" - but it isn't made available to export from bamboo untill 3.3

0 votes
Andy Brook [Plugin People]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 11, 2011

if your'e in windows, why not trigger a batch job and have a 'SET' entry in a batch file, or 'export' if a linux environment. That would give you some console output, probably?

I think that would only give me available environment variables on my target - but I need to tell bamboo which ones to pass along to script. As described in http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO/How+can+I+pass+bamboo+variables+to+my+build+script

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events