Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are the Bamboo Historical Deployment Records?

Christopher Heritage
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 17, 2017

How can we get our hands on deployment history in Bamboo? We just need to know the Release, Date/Time & the Trigger (who pushed the button). 

We deploy 1-2 times a week. We currently have our Expiry set to expire after 10 days because of limited storage space on the Bamboo server. 

I have search through the Atlassian Community & Support forums and I can't find where this information lives either in the Bamboo Database or in a log file somewhere. Surely, it is kept somewhere, right? I've tried to search through the log files, but haven't found anything.

The Expiry screen says it excludes Historical Deployment Records. Where are those records?

Thanks!

deploymenthistory.pngexpiry.png

2 answers

1 vote
Anik Sengupta
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 8, 2023
1 vote
Christopher Heritage
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 17, 2017

The Expiry screen says it excludes Historical Deployment Records. Where are those records?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events