When will Pre/Post Build Command Plugin be v3.2 compatible?

Tom Evans August 28, 2011

I was wondering when the Pre/Post Build Command Plugin will support Bamboo 3.2?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 28, 2011

Atlassian support has indicated to me that it is compatible and the grid will (eventually) be updated. As mentioned above, you should move to the new support, but, it is nice to know that can be gradual once you have upgraded.

0 votes
Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 28, 2011

Pre/Post plugin is supported by Atlassian - if it does not work, please contact support (or describe the problem you are having here ;-) )

Note that if you are able to achieve the same result using tasks, you should prefer them over Pre/Post.

Tom Evans August 28, 2011

I have not tried to use the plugin yet because the compatibility grid on the plugin download page says it is not compatible with v3.2. I will try to use tasks in favor of Pre/Post, thank you.

Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 28, 2011

As with all plugins, the compatibility grid is "confirmed compatibility" - i.e. unless it explicitely says a plugin is incompatible it's always worth trying it out.

Most of the popular plugins (also unsupported ones) are deployed on our internal environments and we make sure we don't break them during development of Bamboo.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events