Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When clicking "Application Links" in bamboo a page not found error is returned.

Tiago Matias October 25, 2011

Hi!

While debuging why the bamboo builds are not showing up on jira I detected several problems with bamboo

1) On the plan details the Issues tab is missing

2) When clicking on Administration ->Application Links, a 404 error is returned.

The URL in cause is:

http://<my domain>:8085/plugins/servlet/applinks/listApplicationLinks

or

http://<my domain>:8085/plugins/servlet/applinks/listEntityLinks/com.atlassian.applinks.api.application.bamboo.BambooProjectEntityType/AM

I believe this might be the cause the builds aren't showing up on Jira. I have succesfuly integrate both applications from the Jira side, with a two-way link. Both incoming and outgoind authentication are set to "Trusted application". I have reasonable trust that the integration is well configured.

Does anyone have an idea on what's wrong or missing with Bamboo? These 404 errors suggest some files / plugins are missing...

Many thanks!

7 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tiago Matias August 19, 2013

James, good luck getting someone to answer you.

2 votes
James Youngman August 19, 2013

My problem has been identified and resolved. The issue was caused by the installing of Java 7 in the default directory c:\Program Files. i could see that java 7 was used under the System Information tab.

Two ways to solve this. DO NOT install java 7 in the default directory. Choose another directorylike C:\Java7

If you already have Java 7 installed in the default dir, then update the wrapper.conf file,

# Specify which version of java you use to run Bamboo

#

wrapper.java.command=java

change to wrapper.java.command=C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_23\bin

Kevin Maes December 18, 2013

worked for me

wrapper.java.command=C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_23\bin\java

0 votes
James Youngman August 19, 2013

After a reboot and restart, I now have the same problem. Using Bamboo 4.4.5 and JIRA 5.2.3

0 votes
forest wang June 12, 2013

Same problem here.

0 votes
Frank Spies June 4, 2012

I'm having the same problem... did you ever find out what the problem was? Using Jira v4.4.5#665 and Bamboo 4.0.1 build 2907 on Windows.

Tiago Matias April 1, 2013

Problem still occurs. Bamboo version 4.4.1

Sinead O'Neill June 4, 2013

I'm seeing this problem too on Bamboo version 4.4.3. Did you find a solution?

0 votes
Stefano Luperto January 4, 2012

I have the same problem.

Using Jira v4.4.4#664-r167664 and Bamboo 3.4.2 build 2810

I have this problem only if Bamboo is installed and started as a Windows Service. I have tried to stop the service and start it in a console window and the problem has fixed. I could setup the application link between Jira and Bamboo and I could see the Bamboo gadgets in Jira Dashboard.

Then I tried to stop Bamboo and start the Windows service again, but now the problem came back, and a gadget I configured in my Dashboard now says "The resource http://bambooserver:8085/rest/api/1.0/currentUser, cannot be found."

Adding problem to problem, even when I had Bamboo started in a console window, I could not have the gadget working, because I had problem with authentication.

0 votes
Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 25, 2011

Which JIRA version is it?

Tiago Matias October 25, 2011

Sorry, it's Jira v4.4.3 and Bamboo 3.3.2

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events