cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  • Community
  • Products
  • Bamboo
  • Questions
  • When I renew a license today for a license which expires in a month, will my new license be valid as of today + 1 year, or as of a month from now + 1 year

When I renew a license today for a license which expires in a month, will my new license be valid as of today + 1 year, or as of a month from now + 1 year

Philippe Verheyen July 13, 2016

Today it is 13 July 2016. My license expires on 28 August 2016. If I renew my license today, will my new license be valid until 13 July 2017, or 28 August 2017?

Regards,

Philippe

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
G__Sylvie_Davies__bit-booster_com_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 13, 2016

Click the "renew" link in "my.atlassian.com" for the original license.   It will give you a confirmation screen before it charges your credit card.  The confirmation screen includes the new expiry date in the summary.

To answer your question:   expiry + 1 year.  Your new license will be valid until 28 August 2017.  As long as you purchase via the "renew" link for the original license in "my.atlassian.com". 

- Regards,
Sylvie Davies
Founder and Software Engineer, bit-booster.com
0 votes
Philippe Verheyen July 13, 2016

Thanks for the answer.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events