Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the name of the Bamboo EC2 stock image for Windows

Rich Robinson September 1, 2013

I can't see the stock image in my 'Image Configuration' section of the Bamboo admin, and I can't find it in the EC2 list. Is there a name I can search for?(Using OnDemand)

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 2, 2013

Stock images are only available in US East. There is no schedule to get them into other regions for now.

llwt September 3, 2013

This should really be more prevelant in the documentation. I was not able to find it anywhere.

0 votes
Rich Robinson September 2, 2013

Ah-ha!

Thanks for that Lucas, I wasn't looking in that region (I assumed wrongly that they would be everywhere, still a bit new to EC2).

To get to this to the EU (Ireland) region, I guess I have to launch, save as my own, then move.

0 votes
Rich Robinson September 2, 2013

Thanks for the information. Is there a problem with having the images in other regions?

Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 2, 2013

Not really. It's on our todo list. We will probably only provide Ubuntu and Windows though.

0 votes
LucasA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 2, 2013

Hi Rich,

These are the AMI ID:

image.US_EAST_1.EBS.i386.linux=ami-bf56ead6
image.US_EAST_1.EBS.x86_64.windows=ami-976edafe
image.US_EAST_1.EBS.x86_64.linux=ami-8156eae8
image.US_EAST_1.S3.x86_64.linux=ami-8f56eae6
image.US_EAST_1.S3.i386.linux=ami-9f56eaf6

Regards,

Lucas Lima

Suggest an answer

TAGS