Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the plan/job limitations for Bamboo Datacenter?

Bob Rzadzki April 7, 2022

We're exploring a migration from Bamboo Server to Bamboo Datacenter, and the primary reason is that we need more available plans as the team scales. However, I haven't been able to find anything about plan limits in Datacenter.

Does Bamboo Datacenter have a plan/job count limit?

1 answer

0 votes
Eduardo Alvarenga
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 7, 2022

Hello @Bob Rzadzki

The number of plans/jobs is linked to the type of licence you have.

New Data Center licences are of type "v2", meaning they have unlimited jobs/plans and only impose limits on the number of Agents that can be run.

Due to the private nature of this, It is not recommended to discuss such a matter in a public forum. We advise you to reach out to our Customer Advocate team at https://support.atlassian.com/contact in case you have questions regarding the type of licence you are using.

You can also find more about Bamboo licensing here.

Best regards,

Eduardo Alvarenga
Atlassian Support APAC 

Bob Rzadzki April 8, 2022

Thank you for clarifying, Eduardo.

Is this information available anywhere in the sales materials so I can share it with our finance department?

Eduardo Alvarenga
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 8, 2022

Hey @Bob Rzadzki, thanks for the reply!

You can find it here:

https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/bamboo#how-is-bamboo-server-licensed 

A Bamboo commercial/academic/starter license entitles you to:

• Deploy a single installation of Bamboo in a production environment on one server
  • Local agents and/or remote agents, as per edition
  • Unlimited projects and users
  • Perpetual Bamboo use
  • Software maintenance for 12 months - including all updates and online support
  • Application source code (under a developer source license which allows for broad customization)
Bob Rzadzki April 13, 2022

Exactly what I needed. Thank you!

Like Eduardo Alvarenga likes this
Eduardo Alvarenga
Atlassian Team
April 13, 2022

@Bob Rzadzki I'm glad to help.

Please set this question as "Solved" if you are happy with the results.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events