Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virtual Agents For Bamboo shuts down VMs 2 minutes after startup

Ashley Lewis September 30, 2015

With Virtual Agents For Bamboo enabled I cannot use some of my connected VMs, they shut down two minutes after they initialize. I can get them to stay up by disabling this Bamboo plugin. I do have one VM that appears to be unaffected. The effected VMs share nothing but the host. I've tried migrating one of the affected VMs to another host it still shuts down 2 minutes after startup.

I have read the Virtual Agents for Bamboo admin guide

Where are the log files for Virtual Agents For Bamboo? What other trouble shooting steps should I pursue before logging this as a bug?

1 answer

0 votes
Ashley Lewis September 30, 2015

Note on the agent mappings section of the configuration page for Virtual Machines for Bamboo: "Note about enabling/disabling remote agents.

The add-on will automatically enable remote agents upon start of the dedicated virtual machines. The add-on will also automatically disable remote agents and then shut down the dedicated virtual machines when there are no tasks in the queue for the running agents."

This is the cause of my problem and I have worked around it by removing the mappings.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events