Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

View parent dependencies from child build plan

I have several plans setup as a parent dependency for a single child plan. I'd like to view what plans are currently setup as parent plans for my project.

For example, Plan A is setup to have a child dependency of C. Plan B also is setup to have a child dependency of C. I'd like to view plan C and see what plans depend on this plan (in this case, plan A and plan B would show up)

Is there a easy way to do this?

Thanks

2 answers

1 accepted

Hmm, I am not sure if I read the question wrong because you should be able to see the list of parent plans under the "Dependencies" tab when you expand "Advanced Options". There is a section called "Parent plans".

Is this what you are after?

Beautiful, yes that is what I am looking for. Thank you!

0 votes

Hello @Brent Barker,

There's no easy way to see this information at child level. You can look at Dependency graph plugin, it shows full graph of plans which dependent on given one. 

Thank you

I tried installing that plugin, but when I navigate to a child plan it does not show the parent plans of the child plan.

When I navigate to the parent plan, I can clearly see the child plan with that plugin, but not the other way around

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bamboo

Bamboo 101 Video

G’day Community! As we gear up to introduce Bamboo Data Center to the world, we wanted to make sure that we shared a bit more about Bamboo, the product. Our team has put together an overview video ...

227 views 4 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you