• Community
  • Products
  • Bamboo
  • Questions
  • Unable to publish artifact [yyy-tar]: Unable to publish artifact Shared artifact: [yyy-tar], pattern: [**/**] anchored at: [/target] for xxx-TAR-JOB1-37 via com.atlassian.bamboo.build.artifact.ServerLocalArtifactHandler@609f27e9

Unable to publish artifact [yyy-tar]: Unable to publish artifact Shared artifact: [yyy-tar], pattern: [**/**] anchored at: [/target] for xxx-TAR-JOB1-37 via com.atlassian.bamboo.build.artifact.ServerLocalArtifactHandler@609f27e9

Hi when i am trying to publish artifact in bamboo ...i am facing below error.....bt my build was successful and i didnt find any artifact under bamboo-artifact

Unable to publish artifact [yyy-tar]: Unable to publish artifact Shared artifact: [yyy-tar], pattern: [**/**] anchored at: [/target] for xxx-TAR-JOB1-37 via com.atlassian.bamboo.build.artifact.ServerLocalArtifactHandler@609f27e9

4 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi! Can you have a look at the solutions in the linked answers here?

it is showing Unable to publish artifact [yyy-tar]: Unable to publish artifact Shared artifact: [yyy-tar], pattern: [**/**] anchored at: [/target] for xxx-TAR-JOB1-37 via com.atlassian.bamboo.build.artifact.ServerLocalArtifactHandler@609f27e9 ..,target existed in the shared dir bt because of some other reasons it was unable to publish......if the artifact is in KB then i can able to see

Ah, ok, there is a difference. ;) Are there any more information/errors in the log regarding this problem?

no nothing more than that.....build successfull but it was showing the erroe unable to publish artifact........

Hm, difficult to find the problem remotely. Maybe you can post your artifact configuration and directory structure and we can check if everything is correct - but there isn't many to configure. Otherwise it's a good idea to ask the Atlassian support.

HI, did you find a solution to this issue? I have the same problem.

Hi, please let me know solution.. i have same issue

For us the problem was symlinks in the artifacts to files that don't exist. Once we removed the symlinks builds are successful.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published 6 hours ago in Marketplace Apps

The 7 hacks of highly successful automation

...there's anything I've learnt from working, it's that people are lazy! No offense to anyone reading this, but it's true and we can all admit it. The easier you make something for someone, the more...

39 views 0 8
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you