• Community
  • Products
  • Bamboo
  • Questions
  • Unable to publish artifact [xxx-tar]: Unable to publish artifact Shared artifact: [xxx-tar], pattern: [**/**] anchored at: [/target] for yyy-TAR-JOB1-37 via com.atlassian.bamboo.build.artifact.ServerLocalArtifactHandler@609f27e9

Unable to publish artifact [xxx-tar]: Unable to publish artifact Shared artifact: [xxx-tar], pattern: [**/**] anchored at: [/target] for yyy-TAR-JOB1-37 via com.atlassian.bamboo.build.artifact.ServerLocalArtifactHandler@609f27e9

srikanth chowdary October 26, 2014

Hi team

i am unable to publish artifact, which is 400 mb of size,

recently i worked on another project at that time it worked for that,bt now with the same configuration its not working.

2 answers

0 votes
cbenard1
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 29, 2014

Hi Srikanth,

I definitely agree with Radosław here. You would most definitely be best served raising a ticket at https://support.atlassian.com and create a ticket in the Bamboo project. Please reproduce the issue and include a Bamboo Support Zip (Bamboo Administration >> System >> Atlassian Support Tools >> Support Zip >> Create) with that request.

Thanks!

Turner

0 votes
Radosław Antoniuk October 26, 2014

This sounds like a question to Atlassian Support.

You can try going to Bamboo administration page and use Atlassian Support Tools to report a support issue.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events