Unable to publish Artifact

Yogesh Mude[Jira]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 2, 2016

Hi @Rafael Sperafico

i went through https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/32021240 page but i'm unable to sort out this problem.

i'm attaching and task images. please look on it and give some suggestions how to solve this....

Artifact_def.pngtask.png

1 answer

0 votes
SidduAngadi July 2, 2016

What is the version of Bamboo?

This was bug and fixed from 5.9 to latest version. refer https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-14623

Yogesh Mude[Jira]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 2, 2016

Hi @Siddu Angadi

bamboo version im using is 5.12 ie latest version

Yogesh Mude[Jira]
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 2, 2016

how can i produce the Artifact????

In <bamboo_home>/artifact/plan/shared/build/<project_name>  is empty.

SidduAngadi July 3, 2016

What is ur Maven argument?

To produce Snapshot:    cleab deploy

To produce Releases:

--batch-mode release:clean release:prepare release:perform

Yogesh Mude[Jira]
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 3, 2016

maven Argument???

please can u tell me what is that and where i can find this???

To produce Snapshot:    cleab deploy

To produce Releases:

--batch-mode release:clean release:prepare release:perform

Sorry im unable to understand what u want to asks me, please can u elaborate it??? 

Yogesh Mude[Jira]
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 3, 2016

i'm running maven 3 task, in first (build) stage i configured maven 3 related job and that will work(build) successful but i'm unable to produce artifact. 

In next (deploy to QA)stage i want to run Unit test using jUnit parser configuration but this job was failed.

please  can u help here How to produce artifact as well as running Unit test.i'm attaching both screen shots ans unit test failed log file as well. 

2016-07-03_0509.png

2016-07-03_0518.png

SidduAngadi July 3, 2016

I am not able to see Maven job. see below image, put just clean deploy into goal settings:

Screen-Shot-2013-10-12-at-1.56.59-PM.png

Yogesh Mude[Jira]
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 3, 2016

Hi siddu,

if i put the clean deploy-P${bamboo.env} into goal then what happen.

can you please tell me??

frankly specking i'm new on this tool i want to explore and known How this tool helps us.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events