Unable to publish Artifact

Hi @Rafael Sperafico

i went through https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/32021240 page but i'm unable to sort out this problem.

i'm attaching and task images. please look on it and give some suggestions how to solve this....

Artifact_def.pngtask.png

1 answer

What is the version of Bamboo?

This was bug and fixed from 5.9 to latest version. refer https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-14623

Hi @Siddu Angadi

bamboo version im using is 5.12 ie latest version

how can i produce the Artifact????

In <bamboo_home>/artifact/plan/shared/build/<project_name>  is empty.

What is ur Maven argument?

To produce Snapshot:    cleab deploy

To produce Releases:

--batch-mode release:clean release:prepare release:perform

maven Argument???

please can u tell me what is that and where i can find this???

To produce Snapshot:    cleab deploy

To produce Releases:

--batch-mode release:clean release:prepare release:perform

Sorry im unable to understand what u want to asks me, please can u elaborate it??? 

i'm running maven 3 task, in first (build) stage i configured maven 3 related job and that will work(build) successful but i'm unable to produce artifact. 

In next (deploy to QA)stage i want to run Unit test using jUnit parser configuration but this job was failed.

please  can u help here How to produce artifact as well as running Unit test.i'm attaching both screen shots ans unit test failed log file as well. 

2016-07-03_0509.png

2016-07-03_0518.png

I am not able to see Maven job. see below image, put just clean deploy into goal settings:

Screen-Shot-2013-10-12-at-1.56.59-PM.png

Hi siddu,

if i put the clean deploy-P${bamboo.env} into goal then what happen.

can you please tell me??

frankly specking i'm new on this tool i want to explore and known How this tool helps us.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Monday in Jira Ops

Jira Ops Early Access Program Update #1: Announcing our next feature and a new integration

Thanks for signing up for Jira Ops! I’m Matt Ryall, leader for the Jira Ops product team at Atlassian. Since this is a brand new product, we’ll be delivering improvements quickly and sharing updates...

456 views 0 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you