Unable to deploy maven release artifact

Deepak January 24, 2018

Hi,

I am using a bamboo build pipeline using maven release to build a spring boot application. Build is working fine, creating the artifact, pushing it to nexus and updating the snapshot version in pom.xml. I have shared this artifact and trying to deploy this shared artifact to PCF (Cloud Foundry) using Command task but I am not aware of how to use this shared artifact after using "Artifact Download" task. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

I am trying to fetch the shared file using target/*.war in the deploy step (Command task - Argument field) but guess bamboo is not able to execute the regex.  If I give the correct name such as target/appname-0.0.1-snapshot.war bamboo is able to find the war file and deploying it successfully. But since maven release always updates the version, I am trying to fetch it using regular expression.

1 answer

0 votes
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 10, 2019

Hi! 

I hope you are covered by **/*..war

https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamkb/bamboo-artifact-definition-syntax-examples-815581285.html

Cheers,

Gonchik Tsymzhitov

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events