Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The build is not capable of being run because no agents are available.

Igor Zhivotov January 9, 2015

The job has failed to be run and subsequently queued. Bamboo stated "No agents are available to build this job. This job can be run on an elastic agent by starting a new elastic instance.".

A new instance also failed to be launched with Bamboo showing an error "Failed to start elastic instances: Error when starting a new instance".

Bamboo is showing that it has detected one error "Unable to detect changes".

Any ideas are much appreciated.

5 answers

0 votes
Igor Zhivotov January 14, 2015

The solution has been simple. Our AWS subscription has falled because of the payment problem. Now we have recreated a new Amazon account for the elastic instance. Sometimes everything is even simplier that you could imagine.

0 votes
Rodolfo January 12, 2015

Can you enable the Agent manually and make sure that it's active before starting the build?

0 votes
Igor Zhivotov January 10, 2015

This is the only log I have. The log showing general Bamboo error is crashed and is not subject to encoding.

0 votes
Igor Zhivotov January 10, 2015

Jan 6, 2015 4:28:20 PM Elastic instance [i-23aafadd] transitioned from RUNNING to UNKNOWN. Jan 6, 2015 4:28:20 PM Detected that the elastic instance [i-23aafadd] has been terminated. Jan 6, 2015 4:28:20 PM Elastic Agent "Elastic Agent on i-23aafadd" stopped on instance i-23aafadd

0 votes
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2015

Probably a stacktrace will shed some lights on what is going on. Could you get the logs?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events