Taskless Jobs in Bamboo

Cameron Ferguson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 26, 2011

Is there anyway I can setup a taskless job within my stage? Basically I am having this job pull the repository and then creating an artifact off of the entire directory, the that artifact is then shared to the next stage. But it fails with a "No tasks to execute in job" Error. Is there a way I can specify an empty task? Or no task at all?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 26, 2011

The simplest way is to create a script task. In the configuration, mark the task as Inline. I think you'll need a script body, use something like:

echo Task completed

And you should be all set.

Cameron Ferguson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 26, 2011

perfect! that works flawlessly. Thanks again for your Help!

Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 27, 2011

no problem ;-)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events