Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Task configuration for Pre-Post Build Command Runner not displaying

Dan Vella February 27, 2014

I downloaded the JAR and installed it in the WEB-INF/lib directory. After the restart, it shows on the Admin screen as working, but when I go to a plan to add some pre-post tasks, there is no interface for this function.

Any ideas? Running Bamboo 5.3 and have the latest JAR of this project.

1 answer

0 votes
EddieW
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 28, 2014

Any reason you did not install via UPM? There are some hooks that Bamboo needs to read from the plugins atlassian-plugin.xml file, which I thought required more then just being present on the classpath (adding to web-inf/lib)

Also when you say admin screen is working, do you mean the add-on listing page? Does it show all modules enabled? ( i.e. "3 of 3 modules enabled")

Dan Vella February 28, 2014

I attempted to install via UPM, but said the plugin does not support this. Per instructions of the plugin, I had to manually deploy it. All modules are enabled and working, what I was talking about when referring to the missing admin page was the actual UI for using this plug-in in the MISC tab of a project plan.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events