Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TFS to GIT migration.

Aakash Basnet June 4, 2015

Currently we have a project on TFS, Now we are going to do  continuous integration process via JIRA, Bamboo and Stash so we need to migrate the whole code to Git,How do we start the process, I mean what will be the starting point? Is the solution is something like migrating the code from TFS to GIT if so how do we carry out the migration?

your help will be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance

2 answers

2 votes
ThiagoBomfim
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 4, 2015

Hi Aakash,

Please have a look at this page:

I hope it helps

Best,
Thiago

1 vote
Krystian Brazulewicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 9, 2015

From the Bamboo perspective this will require reconfiguring repositories in all your plans (unless you used Linked Repositories a lot) 

Aakash Basnet June 9, 2015

@Krystian Krystian Will you please elaborate your point? Right now project code is hosted in TFS and I need to transfer those code in stash. Please provide me the the process to accomplish this.

Krystian Brazulewicz
Atlassian Team
June 9, 2015

What I meant is that if you have source code in TFS and Bamboo plan X uses this repository then after successful migration from TFS to Stash you'll need to reconfigure repository used by plan X to point to Stash.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events