Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stopping jboss 7.1 gives error : JBAS012144: Could not connect to remote

bharat kumar August 30, 2016

Hi,

I have configured Stop jboss 7.x task in Bamboo Deployment and when it is getting executed it shows following error.

Error occurred while running Task 'stopjboss(5)' of type com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.jboss.bamboo-jboss-plugin:jbossStopTask.  java.lang.RuntimeException: java.net.ConnectException: JBAS012144: Could not connect to remote://172.27.44.55:8080. The connection timed out         at org.jboss.as.controller.client.impl.AbstractModelControllerClient.executeAsync(AbstractModelControllerClient.java:103)

Can some one throw any idea to correct this error ? Let me know if you require anything else.

Thanks in advance

Bharat

1 answer

0 votes
Krystian Brazulewicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 2, 2016

Is this problem reproducible? Can you paste complete stack trace and configuration of your Start/Deploy/Stop tasks? Are there any errors in the JBoss log?

bharat kumar September 9, 2016

Hi,

Thanks for your response.250

The problem is reproducible.. Here is the stacktrace & configurationstoptask.jpg

For now i have just started with undeploy task... and there are no errors at server end.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events