Some JIRA users can't access Bamboo

Farrukh Umarov June 16, 2014

For some reason some users getting access denied message on Bamboo main screen. I've compared them with the users who can access and don't see any difference . They are in same groups and have same access rules. I also tried add them to administrators - didn't help.

I found that some other people had similar issue on download version of bamboo where solution was reinstall it but I can't do anything like that on Ondemand version.

Maybe I'm missing somethign here?

Your help/suggestions will be appriciated.

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
cbenard1
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 16, 2014

Hi Farrukh,

Could you please visit the 'Application Access' tabe under 'User Management' in JIRA. From here you can see which users have been delegated access to which applications. Please verify the the users in question are allowed to access Bamboo.

If all the groups are the same and application access is fine please raise a support ticket at support.atlassian.comso we can dig into the issue a bit further.

Thanks!

Turner

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events