Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup Bamboo Builld System for Andorid(Gradle) application?

shubham patni February 3, 2016

Can any one guide how to Setup Bamboo Remote Agent Client for Android(Gradle Build) Application. I checked in Default Stage -> Task-> TaskType section but couldn't found Gradle Client there. Anything I'm missing here?

1 answer

Thanks Oliver Wolf ..yes I actually missed that. After setting up bamboo-capabilities.properties which is look like:

system.jdk.JDK\ 1.8=/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle

system.builder.gradle.Gradle=/usr/bin/gradle

system.git.executable=/usr/bin/git

system.os=linux

I executed ./bamboo-agent.sh start and it responding Starting Bamboo Agent... thats' it.
What is next steps...am I missing anything here?

OK..so then I executed ./bamboo-agent.sh console which returned console output and that ends-up at, Bamboo agent 'azova-All-Series' ready to receive builds what that mean. And what's next step !!

shubham patni March 9, 2016

I done with Remote client setup and connected well with my Git repo as well. But it's not generating output apk file. Problem I found is Bamboo required min Java V1.8 but Gradle don't support V1.8. So what need to do in this case, any suggestion!

kishor shinde June 9, 2020

Is there any Android build deployment support added in Bamboo? 

Jeyanthan I
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 10, 2020

Hi @kishor shinde,

Android build deployment is not any different. You may do everything with the existing tasks. If a specific task is missing, you can always substitute it with a Script task in a deployment project to achieve what you want.

Cheers,
Jey

Like kishor shinde likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events