Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Securing or automatically removing Bamboo artifacts

Louie Penaflor January 5, 2012

It seems on my installation that Bamboo artifacts can be downloaded without authentication. I see there is a manual button for removing the artifacts for a successful build. I've searched the bamboo documentation and I cannot find anything about automatically removing or securing artifacts. Is this possible? Thanks and I look forward to your reply!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
James Dumay
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 5, 2012

Do you have anonymous view permissions available on the plan? If so anyone will be able to download the artifacts. (If you wish, you can disable anonymous access globally).

Louie Penaflor January 5, 2012

Thanks! Global access was not allowed but for some reason they were available on a per plan basis. I wasn't aware of a per plan basis. They've been cloned so if it was allowed somewhere, it would be everywhere. Thanks!

EddieW
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 8, 2013

FOr anyone interested I submitted an enhancement request for specific artifact level permissions. (we want teams to view all projects, but not download artifacts) https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-14107

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events